FAQ BODY TATTOO.
How do I book a body Tattoo?
All appointments are made via the booking form or call.
We do not accept walk in appointments.
We are an over 18s studio and ID is required.
Consultations are also booked via the booking form or by calling for a consultation appointment.
During the consultation we'll discuss your rough ideas with the tattoo artists and help guide you in the right direction. At your consult it’s recommended to bring us your ideas, sketches, pictures, or anything that will help us get an idea of what style etc. that you like. We’ll work with your ideas and help design you a custom tattoo.
After the consultation we can then book you an actual tattoo appointment. All tattoo appointments require a small deposit, usually around $50-$100 depending on the size of the tattoo. This deposit is subtracted from the price of your tattoo on your appointment date. If you don't show up for your scheduled appointment or if you don't give us 48 hours notice of cancellation, then you may lose you deposit. On your appointment date we request that you show up a few minutes early to fill out the appropriate waiver form and to discuss any last minute questions you may have.
What age do I need to be to get tattooed? Do you accept parents consent.
We are an over 18 studio meaning that you must be of legal age to get a tattoo. Although some studio will tattoo minors we do not even with parents permission
Is there any parts of the body you will not tattoo?
We do not tattoo genitals, inside of the mouth, eyelids, and fingers.
Can I book a tattoo over email?
For small tattoos these can be booked over email however we do prefer a consultation.
A consultation can be booked over email.
ALL APPOINTMENTS REQUIRE A NON REFUNADABLE DEPOSIT WHICH IS THEN DEDUCTED FROM THE FINAL COST OF THE TATTOO OR COSMETIC TATTOO THE COST OF THIS DEPOSIT VARIES FROM $50 - $100.
What if I book a tattoo and then I am unable to come?
ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON REFUNDABLE. If you are able to give 48 hours notice this deposit can be rolled over to a more appropriate time for you to get your tattoo but we do not refund deposits. However we are happy to reschedule.
Before you get your tattoo
Before your tattoo ensure that you are sober and have not drank alcohol or taken drugs before the appointment
DO ensure that you have eaten, are hydrated, have had ample rest also bring snacks for a longer appointment
DO NOT turn up under the influence of drugs we WILL NOT tattoo you it is illegal.
DO NOT drink or take drugs the night before your appointment, this thins your blood and you will be prone to bleeding more during your appointment.
Please shave the area that you are getting your tattoo.
Tattoos won’t heal well on freshly damaged skin, so anything which causes damage to the skin must be avoided. That includes getting a tan, a fake tan, a sunburn, a chemical peel, or any cuts or scrapes.
Weight lifting and strenuous exercise should also be avoided at least 2 days before the tattoo session. Putting strain on your muscles can cause swelling and soreness which may exacerbate the sensation of the tattoo and impact healing time. It can also cause your skin to stretch slightly which can end up with your tattoo being distorted when your skin returns to normal.
DO dress appropriately
DO come alone unless you have checked with your artist that their is room for another guest
1. Remove bandage in a CLEAN bathroom after 2-3 hours. Bandage will need to be reapplied and may be left on overnight to prevent the tattoo from sticking to or staining bed sheets.
2. After removing bandage, wash the tattoo immediately with warm water and no soap. Carefully pat dry.
. Remove bandage in a CLEAN bathroom after 2-3 hours. Bandage will need to be reapplied and may be left on overnight to prevent the tattoo from sticking to or staining bed sheets.
After removing bandage, wash the tattoo immediately with warm water and no soap. Carefully pat dry.
PROCESS FOR WASHING A FRESH TATTOO:
• Carefully remove bandage and tape • Gently clean tattoo using a circular motion, until all ointment, blood, and lymphatic fluid are removed • Use a clean paper towel or clean face clothe may also be used to dab the tattoo dry
3.Only use CLEAN HANDS to wash your tattoo.
4. Lotion may be applied to the tattoo as it dries out; but only a THIN layer need be applied.
5. Wear loose, preferably cotton clothing over the fresh tattoo. A bra strap, tight waistband, sweaty gym shoe or itchy cotton sweater can potentially create healing problems.
Consult your tattoo artist for advice on what clothing to wear/avoid. If you choose to re-bandage your tattoo after washing be sure that only sterile bandages are used.
6. After a few days, the tattoo will begin to form flaky scabs that will fall off on their own. DO NOT PICK OR SCRATCH AT YOUR TATTOO. Keep it moisturized and the scabs will slough eventually. I suggest a pea sized amount of coconut oil or a alcohol & perfume free moisturizer
It normally takes 2-4 weeks for a tattoo to completely heal.
What type of payment do you accept?
We accept cash and etransfer.
We prefer Cash simply because it does not carry processing fees
$150 per hour
$100-125 minimum charge